Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Golike Family...

Ok, I'm trying to figure out why I have NOT shared this session yet! It really has been one of my favorites! Kristy and I work together and when she asked me to shoot her photos, I was extremely excited! Then she told me she wanted to do something on the air-strip at the Marine Base and I got even more excited! Her husband is a pilot for those jets you'll see in the background...how awesome is that!

They were a BLAST, and oh so beyond adorable...

Thank you Mike for serving our country!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment