Blog Archive

Thursday, January 24, 2013

it begins....

Today I got to experience something with my daughter that all females at one point in their life will go through...a day at the salon. Camille has not had a real hair cut since she was born, and I thought it was about time. Her hair was getting long (like Rapunzel, according to her!). I originally wanted to get her a bob and some bangs...but when I mentioned that to her dad, he had his own thoughts! He just wanted a trim...Camille did too. He said he didn't want her looking like a little girl yet...haircuts tend to do that, they make you look grown up way too fast! So that's what we did, simple. Camille did great! She just sat there, watching carefully, and turning her head when she was told. No tears. Her favorite part was when Christine put some "special cream" in her hair, she loved getting her hair played with, haha! It was a great first experience, and of course we had to capture every second!

By the way...I have an EXTREME amount of blogging to do and show you...the holidays have really kept me busy!



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment