Blog Archive

Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Harsta's...

WOW! It has definitely been a while since I've posted anything on this blog! Seems like my little ones have figured out how to steal all my time away from my work :) Which is a good thing! I love spending time with them...their personalities are starting to really come out, and I love it! I'm soaking it all in...

This super sweet family is pretty awesome!! Two of them ride horses...so we got to incorporate the horses for a few of our shots! Talk about fun! At one point, I thought I was going to be pumbled by a few of the horses in the field we passed through...this job can be very dangerous! haha!! We had a blast together...meet the Harsta's



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment