Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

almost there...

My sweet first born child started preK today. No big deal right? I held it together pretty well...thank goodness for orientation, I got all my mommy emotions out then...yes, I cried. She is going to do so well! I cannot wait to see how she excels this year. And then will come kindergarten, let's not go there quite yet...

Right now in her life she loves:
-Singing at the top of her lungs arms stretched wide
-Making up silly (or extremely serious) songs that always finish with "Come truuueeee." and end with her taking a bow saying "thank you, thank you!"
-Wrestling baby brother to the ground
-Going on adventures with her sister. They have "luggage" that they transfer from one corner of the house to the other, they get quite adventurous with there destinations, they fly to Spokane at least once a day :)
-Eating breakfast outside in the sunlight
-Taking our dinner orders, all day long
-Jumping off anything high
-Finding new friends
-Swimming
-Nutella
-Spending one on one time with mom and dad
-Drawing little stick figures with only a round head and no body 
and just being a child!

When I picked her up from school...this is what she told me when I asked about her snack, "I think we had marsh mellows for snack, I'm pretty sure that was the snack, but I didn't like it. It gave me too many sugar monsters and made my tummy hurt..." oh the challenges of a 4year old.

Love you sweet girl...

 photo cami.jpg  photo cam2-1.jpg  photo TG4A38152.jpg  photo cami3.jpg  photo TG4A3799.jpg  photo cami1.jpg  photo TG4A3824.jpg  photo TG4A3847.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment